CLICK!
"Look Mommy! I took a picture of the chair!"
CLICK!
"Look Mommy! I took a picture of the chair again! This one is really great!"
For your viewing pleasure, I now present a selection of Lola's photos.
This one is entitled "The Chair"

Here is "Black Cat Walking Rapidly Away From Three-year-old Wielding Camera"

I particularly like "Mommy Look This Way, hee hee hee heeeee!"

Here is "Mommy, Rowan Has a Fruity Fruit Stuck to His Butt"

"Random Metal Pole From Gramma's House" is a nice study in lighting

"Coffee Table Up Extremely Close"

And finally, her crowning achievement to date, "Hippity Hop"

Here is "Black Cat Walking Rapidly Away From Three-year-old Wielding Camera"
I particularly like "Mommy Look This Way, hee hee hee heeeee!"
Here is "Mommy, Rowan Has a Fruity Fruit Stuck to His Butt"
"Random Metal Pole From Gramma's House" is a nice study in lighting
"Coffee Table Up Extremely Close"
And finally, her crowning achievement to date, "Hippity Hop"
Her career is off to a great start! I look forward to future photos. Seriously though, she is pretty cute with her little V-Tech camera, especially when concentrating so hard on looking through the viewfinder that she backs into things...
I will post more photos as they come!
I will post more photos as they come!

No comments:
Post a Comment