Friday, November 18, 2011

It was a time warp, I swear!

Wow. I can't believe how delinquent I've been at keeping up with this blog! I blame it on a tear in the fabric of time and space. It can't possibly have anything to do with me and my dysfunctional time management skills. No way!

First off, I have a new blog that I'm actually pretty good about updating. It's my running and racing blog, but it seems like a good place to dump those things that might be inappropriate for a family blog, heehee. Here it is: http://caffeinatedhummingbird.blogspot.com/

Anyway, since we seem to have experienced a time skip, lets get all caught up.

Since spring, lots has happened.

I got a new horse, Miller. He's awesome!


Wil and I ran Bloomsday together. He nearly killed me.



I ran my first half marathon!



And my second!



And my third!



And Spokane to Sandpoint!



Lola ran her first race with me. Freaking adorable!




There was the first ever "Barley Beer Run" relay! Go Team Saucy Tarts!!


We fished, hiked, and played outside all summer long!



We got a new dog, "Decoy" the wimpy Doberman. At least he looks like he would protect me.

Well, maybe not:
I lost my beloved old mare, Lipsey.



We had puppies.



Lola had another birthday. My baby is 6......6!!!!



Wil and I had an escape to Portland for his birthday. We really enjoyed seeing our good friends!!



And that is that.

As soon as the time space continuum settles down a little, I will start updating regularly again!

No comments: